It's a matter of fact. If you are connected to the Internet, sooner or later you will be downloading, copying and/or watching videos on your PC. Above all, if you've got some electronic device capable of playback videos, like a digital camera, a DVD player, an MP4 player, iPod, or a cell phone, then you will want to share them with your family and friends. So, you have several sources, then you've got a lot of different formats to handle with.
...And that's precisely where the major problem begins: "I like so much this video from my cell phone, I want to watch it on the TV", or: "this video from YouTube is awesome! I want to include it in my PowerPoint presentation". All these situations imply: "Hmm.. I need to convert the 3GP to something that I can burn into a DVD format..." or: "FLV? what is FLV? I need MPEG or AVI, not FLV!"
Well, now you have a solution for all these, with Total Video Converter. Every conversion possibility, no matter the format, Video or Audio. From the most common (MPEG, AVI, MOV. MP3...) to the most rare (TS, MKV, 3GP, AAC, MMF...).
Select your file(s) (yes, batch conversion too), split/merge them, select source and destination format, and click 'Convert'!
But wait, there is more! If you want, you can choose to burn the result directly to a DVD, VCD, SVCD and so many others.
What are you waiting for? Download it now!


Advantages:

* Simple, but with a lot of features!

Disadvantages:

* The graphic design of the UI can be better. And...the price?


Download


Posted in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Where are you?


Visitor Map